miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Help us adopt Sunny to a good home!



My name is Sunny. I was given the name because of my friendly, intelligent, outgoing, playful and enthusiastic personality. I am very unique, I love being with people. People say that I believe I am a human, rather than a kitten. I love to be held and I love to cuddle. I am a baby kitten of 3 months old who needs a loving home.

My best quality is that I make humans laugh when I do summersaults, chase little balls, or jump up in the air. I am a little gymnast at heart. Humans tell me I am very entertaining and lovable! Anyone who wants to laugh or to receive unconditional love would make an ideal family for me.


I am healthy (I have been to the vet three times now) and I use the litter box. I am ready for someone to adopt me to a good home. If you have any questions about me, call Susan at 949-472-9059 or email: susandlp@dslextreme.com

No hay comentarios: